Sunday, August 15, 2010

WOW LOVE

How do I describe the love of God? How do I describe the love I have towards Him? It's like trying to explain where the wind starts, and where it ends...it is impossible. Impossible to put into words that explain why God chose to love a world who would reject Him daily. Why He would send His son to die for a world who dosent care... How His heart  has changed my heart so deeply, that I am not the same person. Nor do I look back to who I used to be... How do I explain a love that keeps me awake at night? Or one that hurts me deeply when I know that I have hurt His heart. One that guides my decisions and thoughts. The love I feel for my father is one of- deep rooted passion-and honor and respect-indescribable in the way of how thankful and grateful I am for His forgiveness and compassion and wonderful grace..Thank you father for loving me, and not giving up on me. Thank you that no matter what, I can count on you, and that even when I leave you, Your waiting there for me to return. Thank you for my salvation and what it means to me..Thank you for letting my heart be soft enough to feel  you heeding me.  I love You father.. I bless Your name. I honor You. Teach me to be humble, and be still and trust you in everything. ~Amen~

No comments:

Post a Comment