Friday, August 13, 2010

Shoes!



So today, I prayed before I went shoe shopping that I Would find a good deal... and guess what?? When I got there they  were having their semi annual sale ad I got two new pairs of shoes, and 3 new outfits! God is so good, and he cares about the little things.. I think it makes Him happy when we inlude Him in our everyday lives, instead of running to Him when we have a problem and otherwise leave Him in a box.. and Girl... these are not just any shoes, these are black stelittos!!! with a fabulous peep toe, and the brown ones are peep toe too! Im so thankful that God is not only a God of the big things but He cares about the little things too.. Be sure and include Him in your everyday life... and i promise, things will go alot smoother!
Be Blessed~

No comments:

Post a Comment